If you’re looking for a new way to explore the internet, Facebook Touch is just what you need. It brings the most popular social media platform right to your fingertips, but it’s also one of the best options for people who want to conquer their social media anxiety.
What is Facebook Touch?
Facebook Touch is a new way to interact with Facebook that was announced in March of 2015. It is a touch-enabled version of the Facebook website that allows you to access all your posts, chats, and groups from one place. Facebook Touch makes it easier for you to stay connected with your friends and family on Facebook.
Why your business should be on Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It has over 2 billion active users, and over 900 million businesses are active on Facebook.
There are a few reasons your business should be on Facebook:
1) Facebook is the second most popular search engine on the internet. Over 60% of all internet traffic is generated through Google, but that number falls to just over 33% when you include Yahoo! and Bing. That means that if your business has a page on Facebook, it’s more likely to be found by potential customers than if it doesn’t have a page on Facebook.
2) Facebook is the number one social networking site for teenagers. More than half of all teenagers use Facebook, and more than 70% of parents with teens use Facebook too. This means that if your business is looking to reach young people, Facebook is the best platform for you.
3) 80% of businesses who create an account on Facebook see an increase in their online sales within the first three months. That’s because when customers see your company’s profile and see that you’re actively using the platform, they’re more likely
Creating posts for Facebook Touch
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t spend as much time on Facebook as you should. And that’s a mistake. Not only is Facebook the world’s largest social media platform, but it’s also one of the best ways to stay connected with friends and family.
Here are a few tips for using Facebook Touch:
1. Use Facebook Touch to keep in touch with your friends and family who are using other platforms. Facebook offers a really easy way to share photos, articles, and updates from your favorite websites and apps.
2. Connect with your friends on Facebook Touch by sharing posts from your favorite news sources or blogs. This way, you can have a conversation with them without having to leave the app.
3. Keep an eye on your notifications so that you don’t miss any important updates from friends or family members. You can always reply to notifications or send a message if you need more time to think about what you want to say.
4. Use Facebook Touch to find out what’s going on in the world around you. News articles, blog posts, and other content will be updated automatically, so you won’t have to waste any time searching for information.
Types of marketing with FB touch
Facebook touch is an important social media platform that you might be using but you’re not aware of all the types of marketing that are available. Here are the four types of marketing you can do with Facebook touch:
1. Personalized marketing- You can personalize your Facebook touch posts to show only to people who are friends or followers of your page. This way, you can create a more intimate connection with your followers.
2. Viral marketing- With Facebook touch, you can easily create and share short videos or articles that can go viral quickly. This type of marketing is perfect for promoting new products or services, attracting new customers, and spreading awareness about a cause or event.
3. Social CRM- With Facebook touch, you can track how many people have clicked through to your website from a Facebook post or video, and measure how much traffic you’re driving to your website. This information can help you improve your content and strategy for future posts.
4. Lead generation- With Facebook touch, you can easily generate leads by converting leads into customers through email campaigns and landing pages. This type of marketing helps you increase profits by generating more revenue from customer transactions than from advertising costs
How to market to Facebook Touch users
If you have a business that relies heavily on Facebook for marketing, then you may be neglecting one of the platform’s most important users: Facebook Touch users. While only about 10% of Facebook users are on the mobile platform, these users account for a whopping 60% of all app installs.
Because Facebook Touch is so popular, it can be difficult to determine how best to market to this audience. Luckily, there are a few tips and tricks that will help you reach these users and keep them engaged. Here are five ways to market to Facebook Touch users:
1. Use GIFs and memes:gifs and memes are great tools for reaching Facebook Touch users because they’re easy to share and often funnier than traditional ads. Not only will this make your content more engaging, but it will also encourage your followers to share it with their friends.
2. Make your content interactive:If you can make your content interactive, then your followers will be more likely to engage with it. For example, if you have a blog post that discusses a new product launch, consider including a poll or quiz at the end of the article. This way, your followers can learn more about the product and decide